How does ECOSE® Technology work?
By converting bio-based materials into an inert polymer through a proprietary process, ECOSE® Technology is used to create an exceptionally strong binder that not only bonds mineral wool insulation strands together but also many other materials. This revolutionary scientific discovery eliminates the formaldehyde and phenols found in traditional binders used in various industrial processes.
Key benefits of ECOSE® Technology:
- Based on rapidly renewable resource
- Bio-based formulation which does not contain phenol, formaldehyde or acrylics
- Reduced impact on environment through lower embodied energy in the binder
- Lower process emission inside the plants
- Reduced manufacturing emissions to the environment.
- Improved indoor air quality (IAQ) in product-application
- Lower investment in emission abatement equipment
- Easier manufacturing permitting
- No artificial colours or dye added